3D Essentials uses the most reliable and fastest delivery methods. All orders will be shipped using one of the following methods:
- Express Post
- Registered Post
Free delivery on purchases over $129. If your order is under $129, a standard shipping fee will be applied will be calculated and applied during checkout depending on the order weight.
There is no additional shipping cost if your order includes a postage-free item.
All in-stock orders placed before 11 am AEDT (excluding weekends and public holidays) are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 11 am AEDT will be dispatched the next business day.
As a general guideline, deliveries to major cities will take 1 to 2 business days, whilst it could take up to 5 business days for more remote areas.
We strive to have all items in stock. However, if for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order in the normal time schedule, we will notify you within 2 business days.
- Address details that are incorrect or insufficiently supplied will incur a re-delivery fee.
- We deliver within Australia only. Overseas orders will NOT be accepted.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD). Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to make amendments to the prices or information at any time without prior notice whether to amend typographical errors or adjust our costs based on supplier price changes.
To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Returned goods cannot be accepted without an Ink Station RA number, which is valid for 30 days from the issue date. When posting goods back to us, the RA number is to be clearly marked on the returned goods packaging (above the address), or goods will be returned upon arrival.
Incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods:
- If you are not sure if the consumable you have ordered is the correct one for your printer, please contact us as sometimes certain consumables are compatible with several different brands of machine.
- As a rule, we do not give credits or refunds for incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods, where the item(s) purchased is/are over 90 days old from the invoice date.
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise, a credit will be refused. We recommend using different external packaging for shipping to ensure goods returned are in good condition.
- All incorrectly ordered goods including unwanted goods returned to 3D Essentials will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance associated with the item return and to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible for appropriate disposal of the returned items.
- There are many occasions where consumables which are returned are found not to be faulty. Please ensure you have performed your printer recommended installation and printer head cleaning and/or alignment procedures before returning any goods to us.
- As a rule, we do not offer credit or refunds for returns where the goods are over 3 months old from the invoice date. Exceptions are made for some products where we have specific latitude given to us by the manufacturer of the product.
- Faulty consumables have to be over a minimum capacity (normally at least 90% full) or we cannot accept them for return.
- If the product has been refilled or tampered with in any way, a credit will be refused.
- All consumables must be sealed and secured to ensure they do not leak or get lost in transit.
- The warranty is limited to the cost of the goods only, as stated on your invoice, and is the amount you actually paid us for the goods. There are no implied warranties beyond what is stated here.
- Once we have received the returned item, we will then evaluate it/them and contact you to advise you of the result. This could take up to 30 days.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance associated with the item return and to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible for their disposal.
Note: The shipping fee is NOT refundable.
Due to the competitive pricing of products offered by 3D Essentials, we must strictly adhere to the return policy above. Thank you for your understanding.
We appreciate your loyalty and your business. Furthermore, look forward to continuing to provide you and your friends with premium quality printing supplies.