- Designed for Casting – Phrozen Wax-Like Violet Resin has a high wax content. Simple burnout for easy casting. Specifically aimed at Jewellery & Dental applications.
- Low Shrinkage/High Precision – Phrozen Wax-Like Violet is developed for to achieve low shrinkage and high precision printing. Its low warpage & dimensional stability are especially good for precise parts.
- Low Water Absorption – Dimensionally stable and reliable. You can expect more consistent results with Phrozen Wax-Like Violet casting resin.
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- XY Resolution: 50 µm
- Recommended Layer Height: 30-100 um
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. DO NOT immerse model into alcohol for long time.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence
- Return resin from VAT to bottle. Be sure to filter
- Please preserve resin in closed opaque bottle to avoid both air and light exposure
- Do not mix resins together
- Please keep the resin away from children
- Please do not dump resin. Please dispose of responsibly. Cure and add to general waste/plastics
- Do not eat or swallow resin. If ingested seek medical advice immediately
- Wear goggles to avoid eye contact with resin. If resin comes in to contact with eyes wash thoroughly and seek medical advice immediately
- Resin may cause slight irritation to skin. Gloves should always be worn when handling resin. If allergic reaction occurs stop using immediately
- Resin has mild odour. We strongly recommend you to use in a well ventilated room or area
- Recommended safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles
- Store resin in a cool dry place. 15-35 degrees recommended