* Contents: 1L
* XY Planar Resolution: 30 micron
* Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
* Normal layer time: 15 sec @ 50 um
* Property: High hardness, toughness and resolution.
* Cleaning: Clean with alcohol spray (or Phrozen wash). Dry with air gun or compressed air
* Suitable for: LCD 3D Printer
* Application: Rubber Mold for Jewelry, Fine Details GK Kit, Heat Resistance Application
* Colour: Light grey
* Low viscosity
* Heat resistant up to 150 degrees Celsius
* Viscosity: 610cPa・s（25℃）
* Density: 1.10 g / cm3
* Tensile Stress (Break): 68 MPa
* Tensile Modulus: 1050 MPa
* Hardness: Shore 80D
* Elongation: 8.5 %
* Break value: 25 MPa
* Heat Deflection Temperature @0.45MPa: > 150C
About Resin Operation
* Avoid sunlight exposure.
* After printing, stored used resin in a closed and opaque bottle.
* DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
* Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
* DO NOT dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
* Do your best to wear glove, goggles, long sleeves shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
* DO NOT swallow resin. Go to the hospital if you do.
* Avoid eye contact with resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
* The resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
* Resin smells. We strongly suggest you use it under ventilated condition.
* Keep resin in room temperature(15 – 35 Celsius) and dry condition.
* Keep resin away from children.